If you're having a hard time paying your prescription drug costs even with your health insurance, then you need the LRFA prescription plan.
This independent prescription drug plan covers ALL of your prescription drugs with no coverage gaps and regardless of which pharmacy you choose or where.
Preferred brand, non-preferred and generic prescription drugs are covered. Your prescription drugs do not need to be pre-approved.
You have full choice of pharmacies - participation within a network is not required.
Why choose the LRFA Prescription Drug Plan?
- No age limit
- All prescription drugs are covered
- No restrictions choosing doctors and pharmacies
- Same coverage and premiums in all 50 states
- Only one month waiting period for current LRFA members in good standing
- Only three month waiting period for new members
- Prescription expenses can be applied toward deductible during waiting period
Eligibility & Enrollment
Participation in the LRFA Prescription Drug Plan is limited to LRFA members. This plan is also available to Medicare recipients.
(See Medicare Supplemental Plan for details about coverage through those plans.)
To apply, LRFA members should complete the Prescription Plan Application Form.
Anyone who is not currently an LRFA member must first apply for membership:APPLY NOW
- Covers 50% of prescription drug expenses
- Maximum benefit $4,000.00
- Annual Deductible $360.00
- Waiting period applies
Monthly Fees for 2017
- Ages 1-17: $40
- Ages 18-50: $65
- Ages 51-64: $91
Discounted Rate for LRFA Health Supplemental Plan H1 particpants
- Ages 1-17: $20
- Ages 18-50: $30
- Ages 51-64: $40
Discounted Rate for LRFA Health Supplemental Plan H2 & H3 particpants
- Ages 1-17: $30
- Ages 18-50: $50
- Ages 51-64: $66
These pages are designed to provide general descriptions of our benefit plans and further restrictions may apply or may have changed. For further information, please contact the LRFA office or refer to specific plan Regulations.