Any United States resident who supports the principles and work of LRFA may become a member. We proudly support our Baltic culture and encourage members to learn about our heritage. People of any background are welcome to join LRFA and take advantage of our member-exclusive benefits.
We offer our members
- Financial assistance for hardship from unexpected weather emergencies (e.g, hurricane or natural disasters)
- New baby gifts to welcome your little bundle of joy
- Scholarships to learn about Baltic culture
- Monthly e-newsletter to keep up with the latest information
- Benefit Plans
- LRFA Health and Medicare Supplemental Plans help cover medical expenses and preventive care
- LRFA Hospital Supplemental Plan pays you for time spent in the hospital.
- LRFA Mortuary Benefit Plan helps cover funeral expenses or provides funds you can leave to a person or organization
- Travel Medical Plan and Visitors from Abroad Plan help you and your family cover unforeseen medical costs while traveling internationally
Come see us at the next Latvian Song Festival!