Health Supplemental Plan
Health Care Coverage
The LRFA Health Supplemental Plans provide a low-cost option, designed to assist individuals and families in the payment of medical expenses.
There are three types of plans (members can choose one plan per individual and children must be enrolled under a parent's plan).
Plans differ by limits set on the amount of covered expenses (percentage groups) and maximum payable in a given calendar year.
These plans are ideal when used in conjunction with your primary insurance to provide the complete coverage you need.
We offer two plans that may also be used as primary coverage although they do not qualify as insurance under government regulations, as LRFA is not an insurance company.
No matter which plan you choose, LRFA covers both out-patient and in-patient medical care. You'll find the LRFA plans are affordable and provide reliable benefits.
Plan participation is open to all LRFA members who are US residents age 18 to 65, and their dependent children ages 1-26.
Why choose an LRFA Health Plan?
- No enrollment period - apply any time!
- No physical exam required
- No co-pays required
- Free choice of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies
- A range of plans to choose from
- Affordable rates
- Rates do not vary by state
- Medical services performed in Latvia are eligible for benefits
- Easy application process
- Simple claim forms
Eligibility & Enrollment:
- Current LRFA members - complete and return form F-9 to the LRFA office, along with payment.
Dependent children may be covered under a parent's plan for an additional cost.
- Anyone not currently an LRFA member must first apply for membership: APPLY NOW
LRFA is a non-profit membership organization, with optional benefit plans serving the needs of our members.
LRFA is not an insurance company, nor is it registered with the U.S. Marketplace (healthcare.gov). These plans do not qualify for tax purposes.
Please see the full plan Regulations for limits and specific coverage questions.
Contact us for more information!